5 :110 – Writing is powerful
#faithbites #faithjourney writing
Over the past several months, my eldest and her friend, wrote a book together in our schools Young Author’s programs. They worked hard, shared ideas, compromised, and wrote a suspenseful story together. I’m so proud of her.
Writing is a way for us to express our thoughts and feelings. It’s how others see us long after we are gone. The way we know God’s plan and will is through the Bible which is God’s inspired word. This was collected through prophets writing their experiences through faith as provided by God. Without them writing down His Word, where would we be?
- Do you keep a journal or diary?
- What do you chose to write down for others or yourself to see later?
- How can writing our #faithjourney be helpful for us?
- Numbers 33:2 – Moses wrote down their starting places, stage by stage, by command of the Lord, and these are their stages according to their starting places.
- Habakkuk 2:2 – And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
- Mark 16:15 – And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation
- Revelation 1:19 – Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.
A couple of years ago, I went through boxes of stuff from my dad’s house. I found my journal from when I was around 12-13. I forgot so much of my history and it seemed as if skdmkne else had written it. It was a powerful reminder of my youth that didn’t exist anywhere else. Without that book, those memories and experiences would have been lost forever.
Without the Bible, God’s word is lost. Without us sharing His word and putting it into he hands of others, we are lost.
As we close remember to write down your thoughts and feelings to help you grow. Also remember to share God’s word with those through His kindness and love.
Father God, thank you for your love and your Word. You show us how powerful it is to write down our thoughts and feelings. It helps us remember who we were and who we want to be. You had your people write down your word so we have it even today. Thank you for that. We pray that we can share your word with others. In your name, Amen.