5:168 – God never washes his hands of you.
#faithbites #faithjourney washes
This has been a bad week healthwise. Two doctors have washed their hands of me, saying it’s not in their wheel house and they can’t do anything. No suggestion on where to go next, but just that’s it. It’s heartbreaking and devasting. It makes hope go out the window.
But no matter what happens, God never washes his hands of you. There is nothing you can do or say that will make him give up on you or let you down.
- What do you do when it seems like everyone washes their hands of you?
- How do you find the strength to carry on?
- How can you be the hand to help someone else stay afloat?
- Philippians 1:6 – being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 – It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
- Psalm 94:14 – For the Lord will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage;
It is extremely hard to remain positive when it feels like doors are shutting and people are washing their hands of you. They pass you to someone else or let you fend for yourself. That is when God comes in (again). He won’t leave you, he’s never finished with you, and he loves you until the end of time. Hewouldn’t have made all these promises if he didn’t.
As we close remember that you ar chosen by God to be a royal priesthood. He is always watching and working to make sure his Word is out there. We are testaments to that good work even when it feels like the earth is falling apart.
Lord God, we pray for guidance and help. Guide us to always try to the do the right thing regardless of what others may think. Help us never to wash our hands of those whom you want us to be to serve. In your name, we pray Amen.